Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Must see video

Everyone needs to see this discussion on Bill Moyers with Dr. Simon Johnson. All the talk of Nationalizing banks has worried me because the Republicans want it. This is an obvious trap they are laying for Obama. Dr. Simon Johnson has a sensible way to deal with the banks if anyone in Washington has the guts to do it.

At my Friends and Family blog for President's day I gave a list of my top ten executives. 
This is what I said:
8) Theodore Roosevelt: Do we ever need a trust buster like him today, and the first president to try and preserve our natural treasures for future generations. He was a good century ahead of his time.

Dr. Simon in the interview mentions that what's needed for the banks is a good old fashioned trust busting. Great minds must think alike.

No comments: