Friday, April 16, 2010

Working again

  • I had one whole day of retirement, since then I've been working in a law office doing paperwork. It's like grading papers eight hours a day. Still it's been a good learning experience. A few more weeks and the trial will be over and my friend won't need me and I'll finally have a retirement.
  • Can you believe it? APS is facing a 43 million dollar shortfall, laying off staff and double dipping teachers. The state is six hundred million dollars in the red and is cutting education, services, you name it and the asshole tea baggers are out in force demanding lower taxes. When will they learn you can't have roads, bridges, hospitals, schools and many other services we've come to appreciate as well as two nonending wars and military bases on six continents and a four ocean navy by cutting taxes.

No comments: