Alternet has an article that lists what F News and it's spokesmen are against. Here's the list:
- Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid (lets throw grandpa and grandma under the bus)
- 17th Amendment - direct election of senators (back to the smoke filled rooms)
- 16th Amendment - Income Tax (see thoughts below)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (they're against Darwinian evolution, but not Social Darwinism)
- Civil Rights Act of 1964 (preserve the white race)
- Voting Rights Act of 1965 (back to literacy tests)
- Nuclear arms control (back to Dr. Strangelove)
- Abortion rights (let's keep women barefoot and pregnant)
- Labor unions (Back to serfdom)
- Department of Education (no more riff raff in our schools)
- Unemployment insurance (starvation is our friend)
- Environmental Protection Agency (pillage and destroy for big bucks)
- Progressive taxation (greed is good for the few)
On some of the issues they are close to victory. The more we lose the battle against them the more we lose as a nation and as a people.
A note of irony. It was the reptilians that pushed for the income tax. Something had to take the place of taxes on alcohol, which was 40% of the federal governments budget. The income tax made prohibition financially possible. The Great Depression and reduction in the tax base is what allowed for an end to prohibition and between the income tax and taxes on alcohol helped pay for much of the New Deal. Which is what may explain why the reptilians are always so pissed off about it.