Hence Glenn Beck and his so called revelations concerning Soros: Ruined Chapel has this to say about it. Ruined chapel's comments are in  mine are in blue.
Beck's much-hyped two-part report supposedly "reveals" that Soros has a five-step plan for destroying countries. It is as follows, in Beck's own words with my comments in [brackets]:
- "Form a shadow government using humanitarian aid as cover." Faith Based Initiative seems to apply here.
- "Control the airwaves. Fund existing radio and TV outlets and take control over them or start your own outlets." [Beck apparently believes that funding Media Matters, NPR and Huffington Post constitutes "controlling the airwaves".] Fox News, and most of the radio stations and newspapers are right wings propaganda machines.
- "Destabilize the state, weaken the government and build an anti-government kind of feeling in this country. You exploit an economic crisis or take advantage of existing crisis — pressure from the top and the bottom. This will allow you to weaken the government and build anti- government public sentiment." [An old saying about pots and kettles occurs to me.]
- "You provoke an election crisis. You wait for an election. And during the election, you cry voter fraud." That seems to be what the reptilians do every election.
- "Take power. You stage massive demonstrations, civil disobedience, sit-ins, general strike, you encourage activism. You promote voter fraud and tell followers what to do through your radio and television stations." Tea Bag party enter stage right.